Friday, October 14, 2011

Apology Issued

It came to my intention that I may have upset a few people in my last post. Let me just say that I would never ever, ever, say anything or do anything to make the CraicHouse, Johnny Deadlift or Glen look bad. God knows that without them I would be a fat disgusting pig writing a blog on what to make with leftovers found under the couch. I would never question them or their programming at all. What the fuck do I know about any of it? I just come in and do what they tell me to do and the results speak for themselves. My hatred toward bench pressing was by no means a reflection of them and what they do. They take their business very seriously and a great deal of work is in involved in maintaining that business while improving all of our lives who have been willing to commit. I could see where my words could have been misinterpreted. That was never my intention and I truly apologize. I immediately removed the part that was in question and discussed everything with John and everything is cool. You guys are a part of me and I would never put that in jeopardy. I apologize again.

In regard to today's workout. 5 rounds for time of 10 pull ups and 30 air squats. I really liked this one and was psyched to do it, but when I woke up my right shoulder was killing me. I don't know if I slept on it wrong or what but with Barbells for Boobs tomorrow I didn't want to tweak it any more. I just hope it's okay for the workout. Doing clean and jerks with a painful shoulder is not fun. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment