Wednesday, February 1, 2012

300 Club

Yesterday's WOD had me tired before I even came in.

3rep Max Back Squat
establish in 15 minutes

300#

5 min Rest

3rep Max Front Squat
establish in 15 minutes

245#

I wasn't really feeling it. John kept asking me what I was shooting for, but I really had no idea. My response was "I'll wait and see how it feels." Well guess it felt better than I thought.  I hit 300# on my back squat. For some reason I didn't have any recorded back squats listed in my book, but I knew that it wasn't 300. I was pretty psyched about it.  That's a PR Baby!

I was equally happy with my 3rep max Front Squat, 245#. I guess that's a PR as well since I don't think we have done a 3rep Max on that movement before. My 1rep Max was @ 265#.  I'd be interested to a see where that would be now.

I felt like I might have had more in the tank, but after going pretty heavy with the Back Squats earlier I didn't have enough juice left in my legs. The issue always seems to be wrist flexibility. After a while they tend to get loose, but man do they hurt sometimes.

Usually my legs are toast for days after I do heavy squats. We'll see what happens tomorrow. Actually it's the day after tomorrow I am worried about.  That's when I usually feels the worse.  

P.S.  Thanks for crushing my weight Teehan.  Bastard!!!  

My CrossFit Relationship






No comments:

Post a Comment