Monday, February 6, 2012

Open WOD 1 revisited

Actually this WOD has just been visited. I was never able to do it last year because I lacked the ability to do double unders. Fortunately I am able to now participate in some big boy WODS because I have DU skills. Feels good, but can still be frustrating as well.


10 Minute AMRAP
30 Double Unders
15 Power Snatch

4 Rounds plus 4 Reps

I actually thought I could have done better. My legs were completely toast from the back and front squats the day before . It was extremely hard to focus when every time I jumped my legs screamed at me. I really wanted to and thought I could have gotten 5 rounds.  Maybe with fresher legs I could have. I might try to sneak this one in again down the road.

I took the rest of the week off because my legs got worse. I could barely get out of bed the next day after this WOD. I really hate my legs sometimes. I knew that after doing heavy squats that this might be a problem. Oh well, a new week begins soon.



I could sure use these sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment