Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I'd rather be running.

Today's WOD was a quick burner. It also brought back memories of Winter rowing. Now everyone should know by now how much I hate running, but I forgot how much more I hate rowing. I just can't win. My knees always seem to swell up when I row. It's gonna take some time to get used to again, but I am gonna just have to push through it and continue with the rebuilding of my legs. Maybe it would be easier to just buy new ones. At one point during the WOD I actually thought that I'd rather be running.

WOD
3 Rounds for time
Row 250m
15 Push Press 115#

6:52 Rx

This was not a time that I was happy with.  Besides my affinity for rowing, the push presses would harder than I thought. I always seem to have trouble with heavy weight on Monday workouts. I don't know if it's a combination of taking the weekend off and not being warmed up or the fact that on the weekends I work, which was this past one I lift hundreds of cases of beer.  I would actually like to try this one again. I believe that I should definitely be sub 6 minutes on this.

Just like Iceland Annie, Lego Men smile while they row!

No comments:

Post a Comment